Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Happy Fall Everyone!!!

It's October and apparently this is the most popular month for pony parties!!! We have 5 so far!!! Rock on!!! Remember this folks if you're looking to book for next year! It might be a good idea to look at dates pretty soon so we can make sure we are there for your special day!!!

Chris and I went looking at a new trailer yesterday. We found a GREAT dealer down by Williamsport, PA. Check out their website: http://www.joramaranch.com/
They could not be more helpful and their line of Adam's Trailers speaks for itself! So our trailer will be up for sale soon!

I forgot to mention that we have a new baby in our family! We adopted a Chocolate Lab/Pointer Mix from the Griffin Pond Animal Shelter! Her name is SASHA and she is AMAZING! We love her soooo much! Please don't forget to spay or neuter your animals!!! It is VERY important to make sure that we control the pet population so that there aren't animals without a loving home!!! And please adopt rather than going through a breeder!!!

A Special thanks to my nephew Kyle for helping me this year with parties and my friend Marci for helping me out with parties AND for getting my butt on my horse more!!! :) Thanks guys!!! Love you!!!

The new farm is GREAT! We love it Sandy! Keep up the awesome work!!!

I will be adding pictures soon of different color options for Vinnie. Again, we don't like to make it too cheesy, but it can be a great way to personalize the party for your child!

Well I guess that's all for today!!! Keep checking back!

Much Love!!!

Liz, Chris, and Vinnie

No comments:

Post a Comment