Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's been TOO long!!!

A lot has been going on! First, the reason why I didn't get to post for a while, is that we bought a house! So we moved in about a month ago and things have been great but crazy! We also found out that we are moving to another boarding location, one with about 50 acres and an indoor! Not only are we going to a new place, but the whole barn that I'm at right now are going! So my horses will still have wonderful SANDY taking care of them! WE LOVE YOU SANDY!!! By the end of the summer we will be settled in I hope!

We had our first event at Clayton Park Recreational Area at Lake Henry and it was a HUGE hit! The kids were awesome, Vinnie had a blast (even though he had NO idea what the heck those cars were doing floating in the water (boats)), and Sonya was more than gracious to have us! We are going back on August 21st so we'll see you there and in the meantime, check out their website for more camping information as well as to check out their music series!!! http://www.claytonpark.net

I have also started selling LIA SOPHIA jewelry so if anyone is interested in booking a party let me know!!!!

So things are crazy but good!

Also, the Cow Flop isn't going to happen this year. They went with people that had "PONIES" this year. I was told I would have the opportunity to do it again. They didn't even call me. I was going to bring a pony this year anyway!!! I was borrowing a friends pony and I figured ALL kids of any age or size could ride! Oh well. I'm really bummed. But I guess that's the way things go.

Well, off to dinner! Hope everyone out there is doing well!!!!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment