Monday, May 10, 2010

Second party!

So we went down to Mountain Top this weekend! Amy and I had a BLAST! Whitney from Lia Sophia had a party for her daughter and it was just the best time! It was a little windy, but we smiled through it!

If anyone knows a child with an upcoming birthday, let me know! What better way to celebrate than with a horse! Vinnie is on a roll, don't stop him now! He came galloping to me on Saturday when he saw me with the trailer (funny, I would have run the OTHER WAY!!!). That's right, I drove all by myself! I did GREAT! The wind didn't bother me one bit! Having Amy help me was awesome, but I did miss Chris! He had to work!

So the end of the month we are going to Clayton Park Recreational Area up at Lake Henry. Can't wait for that! Then next month is the Cow Flop already! This summer is flyin! Hold on tight!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there!!! Love you guys!!

I'm out!

<3 Liz...

No comments:

Post a Comment