Saturday, February 02, 2013

BRRRRRRR!!!

Good day everyone! :)

We have new T-shirts!!! Sooooooo exciting! I can't wait to wear them this summer! If anyone would like to purchase one please let me know!!

It's been a cold winter so far. In the horse world that is good and bad. Good because it'll help kill a lot of bugs! Last year the flies were horrible! But of course it's hard to keep the horses in shape and I really want to ride!!!

We have a few parties booked for this year already. Here's a few tips to making sure you get your party in with us!

#1 Plan ahead, even if you don't have the exact date, give me a call! If I don't have a party booked that day I will pencil you in. If I get another call for that date I will let you know and if you want to book it, we can get together. I will allow up to 48 hours to hear back and then I will have to give that date away. A deposit secures that date but I don't mind holding dates, especially if I haven't gotten a request for that day!

#2 I try my best to do last minute parties. The stress comes from making sure I have someone that can work with me. I will NEVER do a party alone. It's not safe for anyone involved. My husband works two jobs, my nephew is a typical 20 something year old and he makes plans, and other people might not be available at the drop of a hat. I will do all I can but I ask that you bear with me if I only have a few days!

#3 Parties during the week. Until we have our own farm, I need to have a "real" job. I work 8-5 Monday through Friday. It takes at least 2 hours to leave work, get the horses ready, and be at a party. Evening parties just don't work out well. It's not that I don't want you business, I just can't afford to take the time off. One day, I will be able to do parties 7 days a week!

Please feel free to ask any questions!

One of the best parts of my job is meeting all of you wonderful people. The one thing that some people don't realize until they meet me is how important it is to meet the person doing the pony parties BEFORE the party. It doesn't always work out...last minute bookings...parties that are really far...schedule conflicts...etc. But I really do try and meet you beforehand!

Think of it this way...I am coming to YOUR HOME...to do something DANGEROUS (please don't let that word throw you off, it is a fact that riding a horse could be dangerous)...with your CHILDREN...don't you think you should meet me first? I want you to trust me and the only way I can do that is work all the details out beforehand. I want a safe party. I want a happy party! Feel free to book a party with any other pony party business...just please make sure you feel comfortable before the party starts!

I love what we do and I can't wait to spend 2013 getting to know some really great parents and some REALLY great kids!!!

 Don't they look great!!!

This is the back but we ended up going with white writing since it showed up better! Hope you enjoy them!!!
Much love!!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment