Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October...Whoa!!!

This month is booked solid! It's great! I just can't believe how awesome this year has gotten! I wish all months could be like this, and you know what, I bet they could be!!! :)

Over the weekend we did a great party and I was thanked for my professionalism and how well I treated the children. It got me thinking, do people really know what they are getting when they book other companies? I am not knocking anyone since I don't know how they run their show but I do know what I do for my company and my clients.

I strive to bring the farm to the city. I want to make every child I come in contact with smile. I want the parents to remember that joy until their child has their own children. :)

Here's to another year gone and another one coming around the corner!

I am offering a special...book a 2013 party by 12/31/12 @ 11:5pm and receive 10% off!! ($50 deposit required)!!

Don't forget to "like" our facebook page!!! www.facebook.com/trueventurefarm

Take care!!!
Liz and the rest of the gang!!! :)

Heather and Vinnie!

Kyle and Bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment