Saturday, February 11, 2012

Something funny! :)

Going through old pictures I found this one. I don't remember the guys name but he had a blast! He was like a kid in a candy store! He had never ridden a horse before and he had to ask about a million questions! It was so cute! Nice guy too! His lady friend was so proud! Sorry that I'm using your picture without your permission, if anyone knows who this is, I'll take it down if you want!!!

So this just goes to show you that even the biggest "kids" love riding horses! There's something about them that just draws you in!

I hurt my back a last Sunday and I'm finally almost 100% better! No more meds and I can finally walk! I'm just glad this didn't happen in the summer! Cross your fingers it doesn't happen again!

Hope you're all staying warm!

Well wishes to all!

Love all of us! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment