Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My amazing staff!!!

So without my friends, I don't know where I would be! These people volunteer their time and efforts to make my dreams come true! Here they are in no particular order!!!

Jessi...She is my Coordinator of Events and Public Relations. We spend many a day discussing marketing ideas at Olive Garden! Her son, Johnny, is also going to be my future poster child! Jessi's fiance, Jay, is also a big support! I would be lost without them!

Amy...Even though she is a few hundred miles away, she supports me whenever she can! She always has a bag of carrots for our horses and they love Aunt Amy!!! Without Amy and her family, the Cow Flop would not have been as big a success last year! I love you guys!

Amy K...As one of my students, she is amazing! She is so willing to learn and so great with the horses! She always helps me when I need her. From tacking up, to helping lead Vinnie, Amy is always there!

Andy...I don't have a picture of him I can use, but I'll get one soon! When I need a driver or someone to help repair our truck or trailer, I call Andy!

There are many more wonderful people that lend a hand when needed! My friend and my family are my life! Thank you to all of you! I love you more than words can ever express!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment